Need a ground power unit to power up your avionics for maintenance, downloads, or training without having to worry about depleting, or worse, damaging your battery? We have your solution!
The PowerFlow-100™ is a GPU designed for higher draw cockpits on medium size business aircraft such as those in Cessna's CJ series, Pilatus PC-12, and others (See recommendations ). The power supply will provide a continuous flow of lab grade power when plugged into a 220VAC source, and can generally power most aircraft systems, except for air conditioning.
- High visibility voltmeter and ammeter to show output in real time
- 220 VAC single phase input
- Compact and portable for use away from home base
- Heavy duty cables
- Velcro strap for cable management during storage or transportation
- Rubber feet to reduce vibration and absorb shocks
- Short circuit, Over load, Over voltage, Over temperature, and Fan fail protections
- One year limited warranty covering workmanship and defects
- Input: 14A @ 220VAC
- Wall plug type: Customer Supplied (20A minimum)
- Output: Up to 100A @ 28.5V ± 0.3V
- Input cable length: 50'
- Output (to aircraft) cable length: 7'
- Dimensions: 13.625"L x 7.125"W x 8"H
- Weight: 18 lbs.