This ground power unit is designed to power up electric air conditioning and heating systems along with avionics for comfort, maintenance, and training for as long as you need!
The PowerFlow-200™ is a GPU designed to provide a continuous flow of lab grade power when plugged into a 220VAC source, and can generally power all aircraft systems, including air conditioning, in a wide variety of aircraft.
- High visibility voltmeter and ammeter to show output in real time
- 220 VAC single phase input
- Compact and portable for use away from home base
- Heavy duty cables
- Rubber feet to reduce vibration and absorb shocks
- Short circuit, Over load, Over voltage, Over temperature, and Fan fail protections
- One year limited warranty covering workmanship and defects
- Input: 26A @ 220VAC
- Wall plug type: Customer Supplied (30A minimum)
- Output: Up to 200A @ 28.5V ± 0.3V
- Input cable length: 40'
- Output (to aircraft) cable length: 7'
- Dimensions: 13.625"L x 7.125"W x 11"H
- Weight: 46 lbs. with cables