The PowerFlow-200™ ground power unit (GPU), by VDC Power, is designed to provide a continuous flow of lab grade power when plugged into a 220 VAC source. This GPU can power all aircraft systems, including air conditioning, in a wide variety of aircraft.
- High visibility voltmeter and ammeter to show output in real time
- 180-260 VAC single phase input
- Compact and portable for use away from home base
- Heavy duty cables
- Ergonomic top handle
- Rubber feet to reduce vibration and absorb shocks
- Short circuit, Over load, Over voltage, Over temperature, and Fan fail protections
- One year limited warranty covering workmanship and defects
- Input: 26A @ 220VAC
- Wall plug type: Customer Supplied (30A minimum)
- Output: Up to 200A @ 28.5V
- Input cable length: 40'
- Output (to aircraft) cable length: 7'
- Dimensions: 13.625"L x 7.125"W x 11"H
- Weight: 46 lbs. with cables