**Lead time: 5 business days**
Power up electric air conditioning and heating systems along with avionics for comfort, maintenance, and training for as long as you need!
The PowerFlow-300™ is designed to provide a continuous flow of lab grade power when plugged into a 220VAC source, and can generally power all aircraft systems, including air conditioning, in a wide variety of aircraft.
- High visibility voltmeter and ammeter to show output in real time
- 220 VAC single phase input
- Compact and portable for use away from home base
- Heavy duty cables
- Rubber feet to reduce vibration and absorb shocks
- Short circuit, Over load, Over voltage, Over temperature, and Fan fail protections
- One year limited warranty covering workmanship and defects
- Input: 40A @ 220VAC
- Wall plug type: Customer Supplied (50A minimum)
- Output: Up to 300A @ 28.5V ± 0.3V
- Input cable length: 40'
- Output (to aircraft) cable length: 7’
- Dimensions: 13.625"L x 7.125"W x 14"H
- Weight: Approx. 55 lbs. with cables