The PowerFlow-50™ aircraft power supply (GPU), by VDC Power, provides a continuous flow of lab grade power when plugged into any wall source, and is suitable for powering up the avionics of a wide variety of VLJ's, business aircraft, and helicopters (See recommendations ).
- High visibility voltmeter and ammeter to show output in real time
- Universal input voltage for use all over the world
- Compact and portable for use away from home base
- Heavy duty cables with increased flexibility to ensure long service life
- Ergonomic top handle
- Rubber feet to reduce vibration and absorb shocks
- Short circuit, over load, over voltage, over temperature, and fan fail protections
- One year limited warranty covering workmanship and defects
- Schuko plug adapter is included for customers in Europe
- Input: 1A from a 110VAC source & 7A from a 220VAC source (90 to 260 VAC)
- Wall plug type: NEMA 5-15
- Output: Up to 50A @ 28.5V
- Input cable length: 5'
- Output (to aircraft) cable length: 7'
- Dimensions: 13.625"L X 5.125"W X 8.5"H
- Weight: 16 lbs. complete with cables